Thursday 2 November 2017

Inspiring Talk With Mr. Patterson

Inspiring Talk With Mr. Patterson


Hey guys today Mr. Patterson came into team five to talk to us all about our future and other inspirational things. His first talk to us was about A + I = M then he asked some of the year sevens and eights students what do these letters stand for. Then someone put there hand up I could not see the person but I could hear her voice she said “Is M for motivation” and he said, “Yes you are right well done”.

Then he said anyone else knows what the two letters might he then someone else raised their hand and said “Is I for inspiration” and what do you know he said “correct”. After that, he asked us what does inspiration mean, then we all said the answer and it sounded like a chicken farm bakark everywhere. So he told us what it means he said “it’s like inspired by people, parents, and sports players” and then he said what does A stand for this kid raised his hand and said “does it stand for aspiration” and he said “what a clever boy”.

Overall he said to aim for success, at this moment I could see my future and where I was going in my life. I was thinking of me being a priest, why I want to be a priest because my family wants me to be a priest and I will keep my faith strong when I go to church and receive the Eucharist. I also want to be a priest because my grandma said before she died, “Son when you grow up I want you to be the first priest in our family your last name”, So that is why I Hendrix will a priest in the future. So yeah strong words from Mr. Patterson today, we just hope that we will also see him in college.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hendrix,
    I really enjoyed reading your post...
    I think it's awesome that you are thinking of becoming a priest.
    They are really the ultimate "givers." In fact, as a priest, you devote your whole life to the service of God and to others.
    I liked your comment "...strong words from Mr Patterson today."
    Strong words are what make an impact!
    I'm pleased my talk has helped you to see your future Hendrix...
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.