1. What was the name of the club the girls started?
A. The Be Good To Your Neighbor Club.
B. The Love Your Neighbor Club.
C. The C.A.R.E. Club.
D. The Girl Scouts.
2. How did they help a little boy on the playground?
A. Stuck up for him when kids were picking on him.
B. They helped him carry his books.
C. They showed him the way home.
D. They bought him some ice cream.
3. Why did they stay after school?
A. They got in trouble.
B. They stayed to help a girl learn to read.
C. They had basketball practice.
D. They helped the teacher clean up the classroom.
4. What did the other boys and girls think about the club?
A. They thought it was silly.
B. They thought it was hard work.
C. They didn’t like it.
D. They all wanted to join.
5. Why do you think everyone wanted to join?
A. They wanted to help other people.
B. They wanted to have lots of friends.
C. They wanted to make some money.D. Their parents told them to.