Friday 12 December 2014

Ambassadors 2015

This is my digeridoo. On Sunday after chruch we went to buy taro at the dairy, and in front of the dairy there was a man playing one. So then on Monday I stared to make my own. How I got into it is that miss Williamson brought a tube and she told me if I want to make a digiridoo. 

Learn
This term I was learning art about aboriginal art. I read a journal story about it. When you make one you have to do long line's for the out lines and dots for drawing your picture. The aborigines used mud and soil mixed with water to make coloured paints.


Create
I created lots of shapes, and i filled it up with dot’s using different colored paints. Now I uesd lines for the out line.


Share
I shared my art work on my blog and it on the class wall.


Hendrix from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.