Thursday 12 February 2015

Holiday hilight

I the holidays I went to play pool with my uncle and his name is sonny. He is a cool pool player, last time when I challenged him he shouted all his balls down in one go. The place that we went to was call pool, it took ½ hours to get there. when it was time to play pool we had to get tokens it was coloured gold. but then I saw this dart board it was for 40 dollar’s plus cabin, and my uncle paid for it. Then I said if it was time to play and he said yes it is time to play. So then we give this man a gold token, he was standing next to the pool table. We played for an hour and it was awesome.   

This is my holiday hi light

I did cool stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hendrix,
    I really enjoyed reading your Holiday highlight of what you did in the holiday. You spelt some words wrong. I never knew that your uncle was a very good player at pool. I hope you keep on posting things on your blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hendrix it me Junior I really like your holiday highlight and keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.