Friday 1 May 2015

Holiday highlight.

P1. On Wednesday the last school week for term one I was not at school because I was on the Air NZ plane with my family to start the holiday in Samoa. When it was time for landing The pilot said “please passengers can you put on your seatbelt and can you fasten it tight, our worker’s will come to check if your chairs are up and your seat belt are tight”. Then it was time  the plane got lower and lower then it landed in Samoa.

P2. So then it was morning and it was beautiful and hot so I went and have a cold shower and it was nice. Now my mum said to us to go put on some clothes to go to Apia and have a good time and to go to the biggest church in Samoa. Now it was time to get inside the ute and then I said “shotgun jumping at the back” in Samoa you can sit at the back of the car and you can not wear seat belts. So then the ute started driving, then we got at Apia and it was hot I was ready sweating and we stopped to get some drinks, and I said “ ahh that’s better “. Now it was time to go to the biggest church in samoa when I got in my mum said to go and do a prey and my prey was” God please look after my other two brothers that’s still in NZ and when we go back please land us safety to NZ amen”.Then we went back home to sleep.


P3. And then it was morning Now it was my grandma's unveiling so we had to go and shower and get dressed into samoan clothes. Then the priest arrived, at samoa you can barry somebody special right in front of you samoan house so we buried our grandma in front of our samoan house and did her grave and tomb stone. Then everybody arrived and it started, I asked my mum what is a unveiling and she said that the priest will bless the grave and the tomb stone. So then the priest blessed the grave and tomb stone and now it was time to eat so it was the priest who first got  his food and then the kid’s and people, “the food looked so so delicious”. We had corn beef, taro, chopsie, chicken, and fish. “I first eat my taro and my corn beef”.


P4. Now I was tired so I went to sleep and it was morning and I said “yes yes yes” so I went and washed my face for the beach and my mum and aunties were up early and they were getting the food ready for the beach. they made chamen, taro, sweet and sour, and my dad and uncles were doing the pig because it was a sunday but first we went church and then came back and got into the car’s. I was going in the van with aircon it was nice and cold when we got there it was hot when we jumped out and we eat first  and I got sweet and sour and taro and pig. Now it was time to go swimming and I was the first person to go in the water and it was cold and the water was so so clear I could see the rook’s and sand it was beautiful. And my cuson thoute that she can swim but she drowned so I pulled her back to shore like A superhero I was the man and she said “thank you Hendrix” and I said “ no you don’t need to thank me and it is alright” and she was laughing and then I said “yar you are laughing like you didn't even got drowned” and we went back home.                    
                    


          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.