Thursday 13 August 2015

If I Had A Million Dollars At The Mall


If I had a million Dollars at the Mall




Intro
In the morning I woke up and I saw a million dollars right in my face so I got up and rushed to the mall. There I was in the heavens at the mall I said everybody please get out of the mall I will pay you money so then they went out of the mall. But then there was a worker sweeping the floor and I said wheo there get out of the mall this is my mall for now so then he ran out scared and I was laughing ha ha.

So then I went to Toyworld and I bought heaps of legos because whenever i’m watching  tv with my little nephew and the ad comes on about toys he says “uncle can you buy me that” and I say “sorry I don’t have enough money”. But no that I have money I can buy all the things that my first little nephew wants like nerf guns and all of that.    

Then I ran to JB HIFI and I bought a flat screen tv for my mum and my dad with a letter saying thank you mum and dad for looking after me when I was a baby so I want you have this flat screen tv for doing all the best to rase me. After that I  bought my my brothers
some PS4S and Iphone sixes so when I was buying these stuff I thought about my sisters so I bought my sisters some Iphone sixes.    

Now I was looking at my shoes and they looked a little bit ripped so I walked to Footlocker because it was right nextdoor. When I got there I looked at the Air Jordans and Nikes and T Shirts then I said to myself “ I shall get Nikes wait no I shall get Jordans and T shirts na I shall get all ”. So I got them all and I said “ wow I look cool this is what I need for my self” After that I went back home and sleep ahh.  

I said to myself at home “did I spent my money well today at the mall yes I did because I spent my money on the things that my family wanted and the thing that my nephew wanted’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.