Wednesday 9 September 2015

Making Pool Table



         

Last Term my friend and I thought about making a pool table at Maker Space, but then other people copied us. So we tried to be the first people to make a pool table so that people would know that we came up with the idea first. But then I had another idea, to make a dart board. But then this kid said to his mate “Dude should we make a dart board” and then I jumped in and said “Wait wait wait! That was our idea”. 
They said “No, I had that idea first” so I just let them have it because that is what Ambassadors do the best - let other people feel included, just as Talita says in her introduction.
So, we made the pool table and finished it off quickly. Here is a short video and if you want to see the finished game that my friend and I made, then head over to classes 6, 7 and 8 and try to spot me when you get there so I can show you the pool table.   
This is my long paragraph about what my friend and I made at Maker Space and do remember to comment down below.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hendrix, I am so pleased you shared this on your blog. Having had the pleasure of seeing your pool table in action, I highly recommend people visit your classroom to talk to you about it. What are you planning to make next?
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.