Thursday 4 February 2016

2016 Reflection

Back in 2015 we went to camp at kawau island it was fun but there was something that was not really fun for me because when I did this I was so so sick and it was the abseiling and it was scaring me out. So then I said to myself that if my mum paid 65 dollars to go camp and I never did the activities so I felt in me that this is just a waste of time  for me to come to this camp if I wouldn't do anything so then I said champions never give up then I did it with pride and what I learned from this camp is that we are not little babies  any more and I will tell you a story from my church.

We humans are just like a flower, and when we are born we are a little seed with water and that water is christ we live with christ and then we grow up with christ and then when don't live with christ you die and your flower will slowly go down and when a lawn mower comes and chops your flower and then you die because you have did something wrong in your life and that is why you die.


Oh yeah talking about my goals is that I learnt from camp is that no matter what  challenge comes to you at any time you never give up and I will make a promise. From this day forward I would never give up because us humans are all campins. THE END and go in peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.