Thursday, 23 March 2017

Writing Editing/ Test



FAKE: St pius the X church is a very special church indeed. This church has been still standing since 1947, It was built by  Fr  Michael and he was also the first priest to serve this church.
At 1950 only palagi people came to attend  the 8.30 mass and even the 10.00 mass at night.


In 1972 Tongans slowly came into the parish, there togan leader was named Mahi. Mahi is still alive today at the age of 79 he was a young leader back then, but still his tongan blood can’t stop him from being a leader. The Tongans first started to make a tongan community at 1990. Then slowly came the samoans following by the fijis. The samoans came in 1995 and made their first samoan community and the fijis came and did the same thing in 1999.
The palagis Surreptitiously went away because they did not like the fact the different people were coming. Then in 2005 came a new priest he was a palagi priest also his name was Fr Neoll.


Fr Neoll decided to build a school in 2006, then he renamed this church as St Pius The X Catholic School. tongans, samoans, fijis, and maori kids attended school at St Pius. After he built  the school he left and a new priest came his name was Fr Iosefa.  





REAL: St Pius, the X church is a very special church indeed. This church has been still standing since 1947, It was built by Fr Michael and he was also the first priest to serve this church.
At 1950 only palagi people came to attend the 8.30 mass and even the 10.00 mass at night.

In 1972 Tongans slowly came into the parish, their Tongan leader was named Mahi. Mahi is still alive today at the age of 79 he was a young leader back then, but still, his Tongan blood can’t stop him from being a leader. The Tongans first started to make a Tongan community at 1990. Then slowly came the Samoans following by the Fijians. The Samoans came in 1995 and made their first Samoan community and the Fijians came and did the same thing in 1999.
The palagis Surreptitiously went away because they did not like the fact the different people were coming. Then in 2005 came a new priest he was a palagi priest also his name was Fr Neoll.


Fr Neoll decided to build a school in 2006, then he renamed this church as St Pius The X Catholic School. Tongans, Samoans, Fijians, and Maori kids attended school at St Pius. After he built the school he left and a new priest came his name was Fr Iosefa.   





Here are my two writing samples about St Pius the X. It will tell you some history about this church back from the 19's. The first story you see will be the fake one and the second one will be the real piece of writing. So if there are mistakes then comment down bellow, please. .










1 comment: