Wednesday 15 November 2017

My Mixed Up Fairy Tale

Coincidence, observed, blurted, discreetly and ponder


The Turtle And The Rabbit Image result for turtle and rabbit




There lived a happy fast rabbit in a village named Ikudala the rabbit was well-known as the fastest runner in the village aka money-maker. One day Mr. T was walking past the rabbit, The rabbit was discreetly telling his friends that he was going to ask Mr. T for a race, Mr. T was a slow turtle aka slower than a snail, everyone hated him he only had two friends, it was his mum and dad.


The rabbit went over to the Mr. T and said “hey Mr. T you want a race”
“Are you asking me” replied Mr. T “I sure am asking you Mr. T” Mr. T looked away and pondered about if he should race with money-maker. While Mr . T was pondering, money-maker said “if you win I will give you my brand new lamborghini”  
“and what about if you would win” replied Mr. T
“I don’t want any thing” money-maker said.
“ok tomorrow afternoon?”
“yes that will be a lovely time Mr. T”. So off they went back to their houses, Mr. T was worried about the race tomorrow he could not sleep, so he went to McDonald's.


“Hello can I order a big mac combo and a coffee please” The person at the counter said “are you the one that is racing money-maker tomorrow”.

“Yes I am” he replied

“would you like a fast formula in your coffee” he observed what the cashier said for a minute. He said “ok, what do I have to do”
“nothing, I just hate money-maker” he said
“well what are you waiting for hurry up and make my coffee!”
“Order number 76 is ready” Mr. T went up to collect his order, he quickly  drinked it all so nobody will look at him and said “thank you”, he ran out of the door like flash and speed of into the village.

Then the clock struck twelve O'clock, it was noon! Mr. T ran to the same spot but, money-maker was already there, “ what a coincidence you're wearing the same shirt as me, take it off now!” money maker said,
“Are you ready?” said Mr. T politely
“I sure am old man” he replied, the caller said
“all right racers get ready now” then he said “on your marks… get set… GOOO!!!!” Mr. T speed off like a wild tiger into the forest but, money maker was as slow as a turtle, Hahaha Mr. T laughed and he finished the race. Then one million seconds later comes slow coach, Mr. T said “where is my lambo” So he threw his keys to Mr. T but, then Mr. T blurted out that he cheated and everything else.

Money maker said you cheater, but Mr. T was already gone into the atmosfair with money makers lambo, the end.

WALT - Use interesting language in our writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.