Tuesday 10 June 2014

Titanic Inquiry Report


Question 1 information: My question is that how big the titanic ship sink? I think that the ship was bigger than four huge air NZ plans you can fit loads of big thing the titanic is so big it can be used to carry big stuff to england to all the way to america like deliverer people just like my uncle that used to rid a big ferry boat but then he died pretty sad all right bla bla bla so then when it hit the iceberg the ship slowly brakes the mittel prat snaps then it falls down then it just collapsed down it went so fast like throwing a stick[it went down so fast] honest lee.        




Question 2 information: My question is that why did it feel? i think the ship because the builders who  built it might build big ship wong,they might if used the wrong tools, they might if been angry, they wanted to punish them and the other reason might be the manager not giving them enough money he might if given them 5$.     




Question 3 information: My question is what did the rich people had and the other people? I think the rich people had private rooms and private bathrooms. They might have nice plats, nice forks and knives with beautiful tables and chairs and vin. I think the people who can pay medeme things they get one bathroom for two people [ that might be pretty sad ] The people who can just afford a little bit is all the way down the bottom [ so deep .]  
  




Question 4 information: My question is that how many people built the titanic ship? I think over 500000 people to build the ship so that might take 3 years and if i was there i would take lots of pics of the titanic ship, so imagine this if you were building the titanic ship you would want lot of water [ it will take days to build it.] I think that the titanic ship toilk 9 people to drive it so that might take long.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.