Wednesday 24 June 2015

Explaining My Game

Introduction This game is called jump levels and it is about a man trying to get out of this big world and getting back to his own world. I will be explaining my character and my hard levels and and my game it is a little bit easy and a little bit hard. The task that I was given was to make a game using hyperstudio and I did my game on an iMac and used hyperstudio I was a little bit hard making this game because I had to copy and past hips of stuff.

Paragraph 2 My lead character is named hit Man  he needs to try and clock all the levels and get out of that big world. He is lost in and he needs to go back to his own world. He is in A big world and he is lost and he needs to go back to his own world. In my game is that he will get past three levels and he will die on the fourth level and then it goes back to the start and choose another person. His mission is that he needs to go back to his family in his own world and help them survive.

Paragraph 3 My characters hardest level will be the level when he faces the boss and he might defeat him or he might not defeat him and die. How to win is that you need to clock all levels and defeat the boss but is you don’t clock all levels it is game over and you can get some money as well. You only have five lives and you can lose one by failing and not clocking the levels. you push the space button to jump and push D to duck.
Paragraph 4 My character faces A boss that might kill him or not kill him and he faces the jump level that he needs to jump every time. He will die and will come again because he has five lives.

Conclusion My game fix the problem by completing every level.

This is my Explaining my game about my animation you can have a look at this to see what is my animation about and have a look at my animation on a iMac at Pt England School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.