Wednesday 3 June 2015

Game Reviewing

Screenshot 2015-06-03 at 10.07.13 AM.pngName of Game: The name of the game is called Run.
Link to Game: The link to the is here click it
How do you score/ win: You need to complete the level. You did this by running on a track and not falling off.
Difficulty: 7/10
Fun: 9/10

My favorite game on coolmath games is Run two, I like it because it is pretty hard and it keeps me concentrating on it and sometimes it can be really tricky. You can die pretty easily on this game because it is like a maze where you do not know where to go and fall. What I like about this game is that it can keep me busy for hours and when I am bored I play this game on my computer at home.

You can play this with a friend like at school when it is free time because you can put your chromebooks together and look if your friend can beat your level that you are on and the levels can never stop. and you can challenge your whole family and have fun playing this game.

This is my game Reviewing and you can read
this and play the game with friends and 
have a good time playing this. You 
can look at my other game 
Reviewing on my 
blog and look
at other
ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.