Thursday 30 July 2015

My Job

I would want to be a dishwasher monitor. I would be taking cutlery to the staffroom and I will be washing them.

I would want this job because I might get payed a lot and to give the teachers nice and clean dishes not like the those other guys. When I do this job I will be quick and fast trying my best to improve. I won’t be late for class and I would do the dishes.

I am the right person for the job because I have done this at home with my mum or for myself. This is the right job for me because I am good and my hands are pretty good because my hands are super quick. Last time there was heaps of dishes on Christmas night and it was my turn to wash the dishes so then I putt on my gloves and I turned the hot water on then I scrape scrape scrape and then I dried dried dried. Then the dishes were nice and clean.
Walt: create a curriculum vitae

This is my CV and job application. For this task I had to prove why I was worthy of the job, dishwasher. I had to provide my teacher with evidence of past experience and reasons why I am the best candidate. I have learnt during this process that it is much harder to get a job than I first thought!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.