Monday 27 July 2015

Warriors V Sea Eagles

Image result for warriors v sea eaglesOn Saturday my dad came back from work with six tickets to the Warriors V Sea Eagles and then I said “ yes we got some tickets to the Warrior's V Sea Eagles” . Then we went straight to the game at four thirty because the game started at five O'clock. So when we got there we had to wait in the line and give the six tickets to the man at gate A.

Then we got in and eat lunch but my sister couldn't because she dropped her sandwich so then I had to she my sandwich. And then I was so sad but then the game started so we had to watch the game and then Shawn Johnson scored a try and the crowd goes wild the crowd was like yeah yo whoa Wow Amazing but then the crowd went sad because Shawn Johnson broke his leg and I said “oh no no why why your beautiful leg that your team gets tries OH NO NO”. So then After that sad moment My dad said “ see now the Warriors are going to lose So then we went out of Mount Smart Stadium and and went  and had dinner at  my aunt's house.
And when we got there we eat steak with mash potatoes and gravy and mixed veggies Yummy for my tummy so I was so clean for seconds. Then after dinner  I went in my aunt's garage and played some pool table  and then I went back in the house and watched the game and the warriors lost, and my dad was right. but, luckily we got the six tickets for free from this Indian man at my dads work.   


HENDRIX.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.