Wednesday 22 July 2015

Two Weeks holiday

On sunday July 19th in the morning I went to church and I was serving and by the way I am a catholic. I go to St Pius the X catholic church and I love to serve. so after church we went back home and made a sunday feast and when it was time to eat  I had to say the prayer for the food. So I said “Thank you lord god for bringing us this food today that me and my family eat and thank you for everything in Jesus christ your only son Amen. The things that we eat was samoan food like taro, corn beef, pig, chops ewe, chops, and oka, all of my cousins loved the food even my cousins dog loved it. So after the feast we had some old videos about me and my family to watch. And then my little nephew said “ yes family movie time” and then everybody started to laugh and he was like “what why are you guys laughing” and then I said “because you are funny” and he said “no i’m not”. Then after that funny moment we watched the first video about me and my brothers in samoa doing the samoan haka we were going wild but that is when I was a little baby. That video was taken in 1923 jokes it was taken in 2009. Tetris came down my aunt's eyes so then I gave her a teshou and she hugged me and my brothers and then she said “ow my nephews you are so so good at doing the samoan haka. And that was my two weeks holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.