Friday 8 April 2016

FIA FIA Night

FIA FIA Night


Hi my name is Hendrix and I was in the Samoan FIA FIA group and oh I could tell you that it was the best time of my life. It was like polyfest, but better because the crowd went wild and the hits just kept on coming with the beautiful miss  muliaumaseali'i. Man she was dancing like there was no tomorrow with  fire spinning performance and i knew that it was really hot up there. This FIA FIA night went so awesome, that I almost cried  like a waterfall with lovely flowers  and oh! Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for the senior Samoan group. Then at that time I just started to felt nervous, but then I heard something saying “you can do and who care’s if they laugh at you  just say  hey I have trained this whole time  and know it is time show it all off”. Then I was like “yeah i’m not scared of you know i’m  just going to dance and be proud of my own  culture Samoa and then I got up and just dance like a man and hey after when I went home my mum just gave me $50 and that was my best FIA FIA night ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.