Sunday 17 April 2016

The Best Day Of My Life

The best day of my life

Today was so Awesome because I'm at my uncle’s house and oh man we went to rainbow's end, and then after that we went straight to the GI pool’s, next to Pt England School.


At rainbow’s end I went on the Log Ride and it was pretty darn scary because there was a tunnel with strange creatures and there was GOLD! Once the ride was about to end there was this long hill down like a rollercoaster, I was getting goosebumps already and my legs were shaking like I was could but I wasn't. Then it took a photo when I was going down and I looked like a scaredy cat.


Image result for best day everNow after that my uncle said “all right we are going to the pool’s now because i’m the best uncle in the word”. So then we went to the pool’s and it was freezing like I was in the Arctic then I said “ok i’m out of here so then we went back home all because of me Hendrix so then I just went to sleep like a lion, GOOD NIGHT.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.